Conditions of admission
Students wishing to enroll in the CSC Providence International Program must meet the following conditions.
- Have a general average of about 70% in the last two school years. (School transcripts must be attached to the application.)
- Have a letter of recommendation from a principal or teacher from the school of origin (complete the form).
Educational attainment (and age)
Grades 9–12 students aged 14 to 18 years
The CSC Providence is a Catholic school board. Although the CSC Providence does not require a student to be baptized to participate in the International Program, the student must commit to active participation in the religious activities of the school (rituals, prayers, celebrations).
It should be emphasized that the language of instruction and communication of our schools is French. In addition, all students must complete and pass one compulsory English course per year.
As French is the language of instruction and communication, the student must be able to read, write and communicate in French. An interview by phone or Skype with the candidates will allow to assess their skills in French.
Some English skills (reading, writing and comprehension) are required in order to take English courses. However, English courses for beginners are offered in some of our schools.
All students under the age of 18 must live with a responsible adult.
The student may:
- be hosted by a family member or legal representative;
- be hosted by a Homestay Canada Inc host family (CSC Providence).
Deadline for registration
- Beginning of June to begin studies in the first semester in September
- Mid-December to begin studies in the second semester at the end of January